Which points will be used?
What does it feel like?
Should I tell my doctor?
How many treatments will I need?
Are there any side-effects?
Here is a list of side effects that you may or may not experience:
– momentary discomfort as the needle is inserted
– drowsiness and sleepiness
– temporary worsening of symptoms
– onset of a migraine headache (if you are a sufferer)
– feeling faint (during or after treatment), for this reason it is essential that you eat before treatment.
It is not advised for those with a fear of needles.
Acupuncture – Initial Assessment
Before acupuncture can be administered, a full assessment is required to determine suitability, safety & appropriate use of acupuncture points – 60 Minutes
Initial Assessment – 60 Mins